13 Dec Surprising Causes of Cervical Cancer women must be aware of!
All women are at risk for cervical cancer. Cervical cancer is also known as human papillomavirus (HPV). It is a type of cancer that generally affects the entering region of the uterus in women above 30 years of age. Cervical cancer may not cause signs and symptoms. Advanced cervical cancer may cause bleeding or discharge from the vagina such as bleeding after sex. If you have any of these signs, see the best oncologist in India.
There are two types of cervical cancer –
1. Adenocarcinoma of the cervix and
2. Squamous cell cervical cancer.
It is important to get the screening for cervical cancer done every 3-5 years.
The main causes of cervical cancer are:
1. Multiple sexual contacts: This cancer virus can be transferred through sexual contact. Women
who have not had multiple sexual partners can also get this, however, those who have been sexually
active and very early in life are more at risk.
2. Smoking: Smoking kills your body’s immunity & increases the risk of being infected by various
cancers. Cervical cancer is one of them.
3. Weak immunity: When your immune system is weak, you are automatically vulnerable to a host of
different diseases, some of them are harmless & others are much more harmful. Your body is
susceptible. One such medical condition in a body with weak immune is open to be cervical cancer. People, who have active HIV/Aids viruses, are at a higher risk of having cervical cancer.
4. Early or multiple pregnancies: Multiple pregnancies, giving birth at the young age of 17, and using
contraceptive pills for too long increase a woman’s risk of contracting the cervical cancer virus.
If you would like to know more about Cervical Cancer, consult with Dr. Usha M Kumar – The best oncologist in India, and the best-known oncologist with a remarkable specialization in Medical Oncology who treats patients with the utmost care and boosts the mental strength of patients so as to recover. Make an appointment with your doctor if you have any signs or symptoms that concern you.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.