26 May Getting rid of Cancer in early stages
No one really knows why cancer grows in certain people. Cancer is different and more persuasive than other diseases. Cancer has its own characteristics. It may be present in the body for a long time and detected only at a later stage which makes it difficult to treat it. There are no particular causes of cancer but there are numerous risk factors. This is why Cancer is considered one of the most deadly diseases. It is a disease in which there is an abnormal growth of cells that are not needed in the body. Find out all about cancer and discover why some people get cancer and others do not with the best cancer surgeon in India.
It is detected by finding out where it is located and what is the extent of it. All of this is found out in diagnostic tests. There are few common diagnostic tests such as –
- Imaging Tests: These tests (CT scan, MRI, and nuclear medicine tests) take images of the inside of the body. They are done to find out the extent and see if the treatment is working.
- Bone Scan: This type of test scans the presence of cancer in the bones.
- Ultrasound: This procedure is used to check the tumors in the body which are not detected in X-ray.
- Endoscopy: It is a minimally invasive diagnostic test that is done with the help of an endoscope.
- Mammography: Mammography is an x-ray imaging method to test for breast cancer in women. It spots cancers when they are too small. There are few women who may feel pain during the procedure, and others may not feel anything at all.
There are different treatment options –
- Chemotherapy: It is the treatment method in which medications are used to destroy cancer cells. It stops the affected cells from growing and making new cells.
- Radiation Therapy: Cancer cells are destroyed with the help of high-energy x rays and other particles. The main objective of radiation therapy is to slow the growth of cancer cells and kill them without harming the nearby healthy tissue. Approximately, more than half the people who are suffering from cancer receive radiation therapy at least once.
- Surgery: It is an operation to remove the tumor from the body. It is one of the most used and oldest forms of treatment. It can also be used for different purposes like diagnosing cancer, location of cancer, and the extent to which it has spread.
In a few cases, a surgeon is not able to remove the whole tumor as it may cause damage to the body.
Dr. Usha M Kumar provides cancer treatment. She is having the latest screening methods. She is known as the best cancer surgeon in India and is specialized in all types of cancer treatment like cervical cancer, uterine cancer, vaginal cancer, ovarian cancer, and so on.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.