17 Mar Best Gynecologist in Delhi sharing tips for Happy and Safe Periods
Every woman knows that periods are awful like a nightmare. Few symptoms like cramps, fatigue, mood
swings make periods the worst thing of the month. Few women have painless periods and a few
experience the most painful ones. But then period plays a vital role in women’s life, so it is important to
make it happy and safe and easy to be dealt with. There are many things that you can change for a
happy and healthy period from lifestyle to diet. Here in today’s article Dr. Usha M Kumar, the best gynecologist in Delhi suggesting a few tips for happy and safe periods! Read on.
1. Eating a healthy and nutritious meal is very important for painless periods. Fresh fruits, Vitamin and
mineral-rich food, Magnesium-rich food, Calcium, Green veggies are good for you when you are
menstruating. Salt intake should be minimized because it causes bloating and minimizes water retention.
2. For women who use clothes, using pads is a must when you are on a period to avoid infections. According to the best Gynecologist in Delhi, choosing the correct sanitary pads is a must. Comfortable sanitary pads prevent rashes and itching. It is
advised to maintain your hygiene and change pads after every 3-4 hours to prevent infections.
3. It is important to keep your stomach happy by opting for warm and cooked foods, having lots of
fibers, and eating easily digestible foods.
4. Irregularities in your periods, painful periods, heavy or less bleeding can be reasons for concern. You
can manage your pain by changing your sleeping or applying heat. If the pain is uncomfortable you can
take certain medications also to get relief.
5. Staying hydrated is a rule of thumb to avoid many problems. It not only prevents bloating and
promotes water retention but also maintains blood flow to the pelvic region that helps to control pelvic
Staying positive and relaxing is important when you are on your periods. The best way to have happy and safe periods is to keep moving and feel happy. In any case of any emergency, don’t shy away to visit the best Gynecologist in Delhi, Dr. Usha M Kumar.
Book your appointment now for any kind of period issues at +91-9999293741