06 Aug Best Gynaecologist near me explains necessary information related to delivery
During your pregnancy, you will get many options related to pregnancy, delivery, and delivery. Your choice of how your baby is born usually depends on the personal opinion, medical history, and suggestions/preferences of your caregiver. Some women are not aware of this, so they get scared to hear the name of different methods of delivery. If you also do not know the complete details of delivery, then this article by Dr. Usha M Kumar, the best Gynaecologist near me will help you to know it.
How many types of baby delivery are there?
There are mainly 4 types of delivery, which are as follows-
1) Normal or Vaginal Delivery- In this method of baby delivery, the birth of the baby (normal delivery) takes place through the mother’s delivery tube. In this procedure, the baby is pushed outwards by moving the vaginal muscles of the mother. In this method, the chances of infection are very less and the woman’s health improves quickly after that.
2) Caesarean section (C-section) – Caesarean section refers to a procedure in which the baby is born through a surgical incision in the mother’s abdomen and uterus. Generally, if there is any kind of complication in the normal delivery of the baby and there is any kind of risk to the baby, then in that case the doctor adopts a C-section. ‘
3) Vacuum Extraction- This is a method of delivery in which a vacuum pump is used to expel the baby from the womb. In this method, the baby’s head is grasped by a vacuum pump and pulled out of the mother’s vagina.
4) Forceps delivery- Like vacuum extraction, forceps delivery is also a type of operative natural delivery, in which a special forceps is used to pull the baby out of the vaginal canal.
What are the things to be kept in mind after delivery?
Dr. Usha M Kumar, the best gynaecologist near me says taking care of these 7 things after delivery is beneficial for the mother and the child, which are as follows-
- 1. Taking care of food – After delivery, a woman should take special care of her food and drink, which should be completely nutritious.
- Doing light exercises– If a woman has recently given birth to a child, then she should do light exercises.
- Drinking enough water– After delivery, the woman should drink enough water so that there is no shortage of water in her body.
- Cleaning the area around the vagina with warm water – Since the post-delivery period is very delicate for any woman, she should clean the area around the vagina with warm water so that there should not be any kind of infection there.
- Using ice packs for pain near the vagina– Ice packs are helpful in reducing the pain around the vagina after childbirth. Doctors recommend that in case of pain in any woman’s vagina, an ice pack should not be used directly, but should be used by wrapping it in a towel.
- Rest- Adequate rest and good sleep are essential for a mother. A newborn baby needs to be fed, kept clean, and rested every three hours. Since it is impossible for any woman to sleep 7-8 hours at a time, she needs to change her sleeping time.
- Seek help- Since your husband cannot be with you all the time, you can hire a maid to take care of you and your baby.
Along with this, you can also take the help of your family or friends.
Any mother wants her child to suffer in some way. She does everything possible to keep her safe, but some women are concerned about how to take care of themselves and their newborn babies after their delivery. Apart from this, she is also worried about the pain of labor after pregnancy. But if they have all the necessary information about it, then they may not have to worry so much. We have tried to reduce this concern through this article.
Therefore, we hope that reading this article has proved beneficial for you. If you or a woman you know is pregnant, then she should take full care of her health. For this, you should get in touch with the experienced doctor or best gynaecologist near me – Dr. Usha M Kumar and strictly follow the instructions given by her.