11 Apr Best Gynaecologist Laparoscopic Surgeon in Delhi explains Laparoscopic Surgery
Laparoscopic surgery has given a new life to many women. She sees it as a better option as she does not have to face any kind of pain during this surgery. Laparoscopic surgery is mainly used to solve female health problems like ulcers, wounds or sores, neoplasms, etc. Let’s deep dive into this article with Best Gynaecologist Laparoscopic Surgeon in Delhi to know in detail.
Despite this, there are some women who are not able to take advantage of this surgery because they are not fully aware of it. If they have complete knowledge of laparoscopic surgery, then perhaps they can also get rid of many health-related problems. If you also do not have much information about this surgery, then you must read this article for this.
What is Laparoscopic Surgery?
Laparoscopic surgery refers to such surgery, which is mainly performed to treat female infertility, neoplasms, cysts, etc. As the name suggests, this surgery is mainly performed through a laparoscope or binoculars. A laparoscope is actually a thin tube with a light source and a camera attached to it, which takes pictures of the inside of the abdomen.
Types of Laparoscopic Surgery
There are mainly 4 types of laparoscopic surgery, which are as follows-
1. Total laparoscopic hysterectomy- This is the major type of laparoscopic surgery, in which the uterus and cervix are removed. Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy is mainly performed when all other surgeries have not proved beneficial.
2. Laparoscopic myomectomy- Myomectomy is a surgical procedure to remove the uterine neoplasm, which is in the uterus. Neoplasms are non-cancerous lumps found mainly in the tissue of the uterus, due to which excessive bleeding occurs.
3. Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy- This is another type of laparoscopic surgery, which is mainly performed to heal uterine cysts. Laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy is mainly performed with the help of an instrument called a laparoscope, which is inserted inside the abdomen to see the internal picture of that organ.
4. Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy– As the name suggests, Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy is performed to correct the problem present in the vagina.
When is laparoscopic surgery performed? – An explanation by Best Gynaecologist Laparoscopic surgeon in South Delhi
Laparoscopic surgery is done in some special situations, which are as follows-
1. Detection of ectopic pregnancy or pelvic inflammatory disease- Laparoscopic surgery is mainly performed to detect ectopic pregnancy or pelvic inflammatory disease.
2. Detection of neoplasm or ulcer- Many times doctors perform this surgery to detect neoplasm or ulcer.
3. Detection of stomach cancer- Sometimes this surgery is also done in the situation when a person is likely to have stomach cancer.
4. Finding out the cause of pelvic pain- If a woman is complaining of pelvic pain, then this surgery is done to solve it.
5. Treating Female Infertility– Although IVF is a better option for female infertility, laparoscopic surgery can be done when a woman does not get relief from it.
Benefits of Laparoscopic Surgery:
Laparoscopic surgery is a profitable procedure, which mainly has 5 benefits, which are as follows-
1. Less pain- The major advantage of laparoscopic surgery is that the procedure is less painful as it is performed through binoculars.
2. Less scarring- Since fewer cuts are made during this surgery, these fewer scars are left on the body of the person.
3. Treating health problems– Laparoscopic surgery is done to treat many diseases like hernia, neoplasm, ulcer, etc.
4. Less bleeding- During this surgery, the person has less bleeding, due to which there is no loss of blood from his body.
5. Quick recovery- Since, there is no pain, scar, bleeding, etc. during this surgery, the person does not feel any kind of weakness and he recovers quickly after this surgery.
In earlier times, getting surgery is a very difficult task, in which there were many problems like tearing, high cost, etc., due to which people used to avoid doing any surgery. But over time, there has been a lot of development in medical science and now surgery has also become very beneficial.
Laparoscopic surgery is also an example of such surgery, which is done with the help of binoculars, in this whole procedure the person does not feel any kind of pain. Although its cost may prove to be expensive for some people, there is also a facility of medical loan for such people, due to which people get this surgery done comfortably. Thus we hope you found this article useful to read as we have tried to give complete information about laparoscopic surgery in this article. If you have any queries related to laparoscopy, you can always consult Dr. Usha M Kumar – The best Gynaecologist Laparoscopic surgeon in South Delhi.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.