21 Oct What Safety Precaution you take for pregnant mother from air pollution during festival
This is the time of celebration, festival, Dussehra, Diwali, chhath puja, and Guru Prakash Parva, etc. We all are throbbing with festivity, sharing and spreading goodness-happiness with each other. Likewise, pregnant mothers share everything with their baby who is inside the womb. At this time, some safety precaution for pregnant mother from air pollution during the festival is advisable to take by Dr. Usha M Kumar, best gynaecologist in Delhi.
Here in this article, Dr. Usha Kumar, the best gynaecologist in Delhi helps you and guides you in practicing measures to reduce exposure. So that you do not share air pollution with your baby and reduce the threat.
So, what is Air-Pollution?
Many forms of particulate matter of ozone, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, emission during the construction of road, building, exhaust from a vehicle, smoke from industry, dust, and chemicals.
Persistent exposure to polluted air can cause the following symptoms:
- Respiratory problems
- Eye problems –dryness, irritation, and redness
- A chronic feeling of fatigue, tiredness due to shortness of breath
- Fertility problem
- AUTISM (there is an increased chance of autistic baby if prolonged exposure to bad air pollution occurs in 7th to 9th month of pregnancy)
Proactive measures shared by the best gynaecologist in Delhi are as follows:
- Stay maximum indoors as body skin absorbs 70%-80% of everything which comes in contact
- Try preferably cotton clothes
- Keep air purifying plants like – Snake plant and Spider plant inside the house at every 70-100 square yards to maintain clean air, these plants remove volatile organic compounds from the air and replace CO2 with Oxygen.
- Abstain from going to air polluted area as far as possible
- Use Chimneys and exhaust fan while cooking
Hope the above-mentioned ways can help you celebrate the Festival of Lights – Diwali in a more meaningful and delightful way without harming the environment.
Celebrate festival, Celebrate Life!
Reduce air pollution and enjoy longevity!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.